- 4 Boiled Eggs
- 2 medium Onion
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 0.25 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 0.5 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 medium Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon Coriander Leaves
Cooking Steps for Egg Curry:
Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add onions and salute till brown.
Step 2 :
Add turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder and ginger-garlic paste and sauté for ½ minute.
Step 3 :
Add tomato puree and salt and sauté till oil separates.
Add sufficient water and eggs and cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Step 5 :
Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.